- Turn the notebook onto its lid and remove the power plug and battery
- Remove the screws of the top left cover and open it. You will find the CPU-Cooler.
- Now remove the 4 screws of the Cooler and also the Cooler itself. The BIOS battery is now accessible through a
- Short the battery’s poles with a screwdriver at the red mark for about 2-5 seconds. After that, the BIOS settings
should be deleted.
- Refit everything and take special care to the CPU-Cooler, since a damage to the Dye (the dark rectangular thing in the middle of the CPU) is a death sentence to the CPU. And NEVER boot the notebook without CPU-Cooling!